Take your home deep into the rainforest with this season’s biggest print trend: jungle foliage. Lush and leafy, these prints in a spectrum of juicy greens, shady blues and bright azures will bring vitality to any space thanks to their dynamic patterns that creep, trail and unfurl across their surfaces.
A great way to bring greenery indoors (especially if you’re home's lacking a leafy view or outdoor space), this palette of prints bridge the gap between fun and timeless style and will help you to channel a holiday vibe all year around. All you need now is a piña colada…
Clockwise from top left:
- Striking Cyan, from £13.75, Dulux.
- Kali cotton fabric in Turquoise/Jasmine from the Spirit collection, £27 per m, Scion
- Tarovine cotton linen fabric in White/Green, £75 per m, House of Hackney
- Paradise Green 3, from £13.75, Dulux)
- Mariposa polyester/silk fabric in Turquoise from the Impasto range, £48.95 per m, Fashion Interiors
- Rainforest cotton linen in Emerald, £44 per m, Sanderson at Fabrics and Papers
To create your own dream scheme, download the Dulux Visualizer app, which allows you to pick colours from your favourite fabrics and accessories to find coordinating paint shades.
Image via www.for-interieur.fr
Need more help to recreate the look or trend in your own home? Contact our Dulux Design Service to find your nearest Dulux designer on 0333 222 7021 or visit www.duluxdesignservice.co.uk.